OIL TANK DRIVER/DELIVERY MEN
Parkland is unique. We fuel communities by safely delivering high-quality petroleum products to motorists, businesses, consumers and wholesale customers across North America. Through unrivaled dependability and service, we connect communities to the products they need to heat their homes, fuel their industries and drive their economies.
Parkland is strong. We are one of North America’s fastest growing and largest independent distributors and marketers of fuels and lubricants. Our family includes Bluewave Energy, Columbia Fuels, Elbow River Marketing, Island Petroleum, Fas Gas Plus, Farstad Oil, Les Pétroles Parkland, Pioneer Energy, Sparlings, Superpumper Inc. and the Ultramar Brand.
Parkland is growing. Our organization is powered by effective leadership, progressive strategies and industry-leading best practices — but more importantly, it is driven by talented, customer-focused people who value integrity, innovation and quality. We are looking for good-natured, hard-working candidates who want to build a rewarding career in a dynamic and collaborative work environment. We are a family and our family continues to grow.
The incumbent will be responsible of driving the company oil tank truck and delivering the oil and gasoline to our residential and commercial customers. Also needs to meet the highest standards of customer service and to respect the rules and procedures for use and maintenance of equipment, including the company truck. This person will also work closely with dispatchers and offer a great flexibility in regards to changing dispatch priority request.
Territory: Montreal, South Shore and North Shore of Montreal
Qualifications and Skills:
- Essential: valid driver’s license – class 3
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience (delivery of petroleum products)
- Certification needed (CPPI, EXPRES (FAST) transportation of hazardous materials)
- Familiar with bottom loading and top loading
- Able to do physical work and enjoy outdoor work, in all weather conditions
- Willing to work extended hours and flexible regarding varying schedule hours (24/7)
- Self-motivated person, able to work independently
- Customer service oriented
- Works well in an environment requiring compliance with various rules including safety and environmental rules
Please send your resume to [email protected]
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted.
Our main priority at Parkland is our people. As an employee, you can expect a fair workplace, a professional work environment, competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, and a share in our success through the Employee Share Purchase Plan and our Annual Incentive Plan.
Parkland Fuel Corporation is committed to the principles of Employment Equity.