MONTREAL - DOWNTOWN
Parkland is unique. We fuel communities by safely delivering high-quality petroleum products to motorists, businesses, consumers and wholesale customers across North America. Through unrivaled dependability and service, we connect communities to the products they need to heat their homes, fuel their industries and drive their economies.
Parkland is strong. We are one of North America’s fastest growing and largest independent distributors and marketers of fuels and lubricants. Our family includes Bluewave Energy, Columbia Fuels, Elbow River Marketing, Island Petroleum, Fas Gas Plus, Farstad Oil, Les Pétroles Parkland, Pioneer Energy, Sparlings, Superpumper Inc., Ultramar, and most recently Parkland Refining (B.C.) Ltd.
Parkland is growing. Our organization is powered by effective leadership, progressive strategies and industry-leading best practices — but more importantly, it is driven by talented, customer-focused people who value integrity, innovation and quality. We are looking for good-natured, hard-working candidates who want to build a rewarding career in a dynamic and collaborative work environment. We are a family and our family continues to grow.
This position supports the entire Strategic Retail Marketing team in various ways. It includes supporting the category management team, managing and maintaining the Infocus website, and overseeing the c-store promotion program coordination.
- Administration of in-store promotional activities, including systems, communicating with Category Managers, developing creative materials with our agency, proofing and providing feedback, and coordinating with our printers, ensuring accurate trafficking of signage to the retail network;
- Fulfilling marketing material and out-door signage orders for all Parkland locations;
- Communicates to marketing suppliers / vendors regarding various changes of our company operated network;
- Manages relationship with vendor for in-store video advertising;
- Submitting and processing all invoices for retail marketing department;
- Other administrative duties as required;
- Maintaining signage needs for Pioneer at the Catalyst warehouse;
- Assisting with Grand Opening event activation;
- Supporting Loyalty with campaign needs, and;
- Updating Pioneer and Bonus Bucks websites as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5 years experience in Marketing
- Keen sense of urgency and attention to detail;
- Ability to comfortably use Adobe Creative Suite (INDD, PSD, AI, Acrobat); Powerpoint, and web CMS systems;
- Knowledge of Constant Contact and Campaigner would be an asset;
- Bilingual in French and English would be an asset;
- Strong understanding and practice of Parkland’s customer service initiative and NPI scores, and;
- Understanding of internal website.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted.
Our main priority at Parkland is our people. As an employee, you can expect a fair workplace, a professional work environment, competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, and a share in our success through the Employee Share Purchase Plan and our Annual Incentive Plan.
Parkland Fuel Corporation is committed to the principles of Employment Equity.