AGENT, CUSTOMER SERVICE - TEMPORARY
Parkland is unique. We fuel communities by safely delivering high-quality petroleum products to motorists, businesses, consumers and wholesale customers across North America. Through unrivaled dependability and service, we connect communities to the products they need to heat their homes, fuel their industries and drive their economies.
Parkland is strong. We are one of North America’s fastest growing and largest independent distributors and marketers of fuels and lubricants. Our family includes Bluewave Energy, Columbia Fuels, Elbow River Marketing, Island Petroleum, Fas Gas Plus, Farstad Oil, Les Pétroles Parkland, Pioneer Energy, Sparlings, Superpumper Inc. and the Ultramar Brand.
Parkland is growing. Our organization is powered by effective leadership, progressive strategies and industry-leading best practices — but more importantly, it is driven by talented, customer-focused people who value integrity, innovation and quality. We are looking for good-natured, hard-working candidates who want to build a rewarding career in a dynamic and collaborative work environment. We are a family and our family continues to grow.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Customer Service the incumbent will have to offer an outstanding service to our residential and commercial customers.
- Answer customers' questions and aim at resolving their problems using available tools and methods;
- Ensure proper customer care procedures and policies are followed;
- Analyze the customer profile and identify potential service improvements to be recommended to them to increase their satisfaction;
- Execute customer retention activities as required
- Ensures that problem root causes are identified and escalated with the Manager to prevent recurrences
- Responsible for the collection of accounts as required, daily, weekly and monthly to ensure accounts are within credit limits and terms and limits adjusted as required;
- Ensure efficient management of customer complaints;
- Work in close relationship with the other teams within Commercial, solve problems and make the necessary follow-ups to continually improve our operations and our customers' satisfaction
- Ensure phone calls, letters, conversations, follow up with other departments are properly logged in info-Sys for accurate follow-up;
- Release delivery ticket, hold for credit, rejected call management, suspend delivery, equipment-service approval up to $3,000.
Qualifications and Skills:
Please send your resume to [email protected]
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted.
Our main priority at Parkland is our people. As an employee, you can expect a fair workplace, a professional work environment, competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, and a share in our success through the Employee Share Purchase Plan and our Annual Incentive Plan.
Parkland Fuel Corporation is committed to the principles of Employment Equity.