Restaurant Team Leader
Would you like to apply for this position ? Drop off your resume at one of the nearest locations below.
No position is currently available.
If none of the jobs listed above interest you, submit your application to our spontaneous section HERE.
- Control and purchase goods;
- Receive and check orders and invoices;
- Follow up on financial statements for the department;
- Control working time.
- Manage all merchandise-related activities for the department.
- Ensure application of department’s customer services standards;
- Ensure application of department’s cleanliness standards.
Human resources (for the department):
- Manage labour relations;
- Motivate and coach staff;
- Train employees;
- Assign tasks;
- Establish work schedules.
Restaurant – bakery – coffee:
- Ensure product quality control;
- Determine daily production;
- Manage coffee thermos promotion according to weekday and weekend traffic periods.
Environment, hygiene and sanitation:
- Ensure application of government policies, procedures and standards;
- Control product rotation and freshness.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in food industry business management;
- Hold a valid driver’s license mandatory;
- Have access to a vehicle anytime mandatory;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Scholarship program;
- Advancement opportunities (in convenience stores or head office);
- Refer a Friend Program;
- Uniforms provided;
- Years of service gifts;
- Employee of the Month Program;
- Flexible hours;
- Interaction with the public;
- Paid training