Restaurant Team Leader
Would you like to apply for this position ? Drop off you resume at one of the nearest locations below.
If none of the jobs listed above interest you, submit your application to our spontaneous section HERE.
- Control and purchase goods;
- Receive and check orders and invoices;
- Follow up on financial statements for the department;
- Control working time.
- Manage all merchandise-related activities for the department.
- Ensure application of department’s customer services standards;
- Ensure application of department’s cleanliness standards.
Human resources (for the department):
- Manage labour relations;
- Motivate and coach staff;
- Train employees;
- Assign tasks;
- Establish work schedules.
Restaurant – bakery – coffee:
- Ensure product quality control;
- Determine daily production;
- Manage coffee thermos promotion according to weekday and weekend traffic periods.
Environment, hygiene and sanitation:
- Ensure application of government policies, procedures and standards;
- Control product rotation and freshness.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in food industry business management;
- Hold a valid driver’s license mandatory;
- Have access to a vehicle anytime mandatory;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Scholarship program;
- Advancement opportunities (in convenience stores or head office);
- Refer a Friend Program;
- Uniforms provided;
- Years of service gifts;
- Employee of the Month Program;
- Flexible hours;
- Interaction with the public;
- Paid training